BioNTech, CureVac, Moderna Therapeutics, Translate Bio…. These four biotech are the main state-of-the-art companies at the forefront in mRNA science. All of them are now developing mRNA-based vaccine candidates against SARS-CoV-2 and have reached the clinical stage.
These programs could lead to short-term boosts for these companies’s shares. However, addressing epidemics is still a risky business. So far, it isn’t the most profitable area for companies and decision makers in health, industry and politics need a comprehensive overview of their businesses.
Let’s find out main assets and strengths of these companies in our latest report
« Four Unicorns in the Race for a mRNA-based Vaccine against Covid-19 »
(Updated July 2020)
This 56-page publication lists and develops in detail:
• General informations on each company (location, website, FTE, management….)
• Core Business and Corporate informations
• Recent Fundings and Financial Highlights (grants, funding rounds, revenues, R&D expenses….)
• Pipeline (target indications , mechanism of action, stage of development…)
• Orphan drug designations
• Ongoing Clinical Trials (phase, status, start and completion date, planned enrollment…)
• Latest Developments
• Latest Scientific Publications