- Gilead Sciences and Gritstone bio have a collaboration on a vaccine platform for curing HIV. Gilead has already paid $30 million upfront and bought $35 million in stock.
- Gritstone bio recently completed a $55 million PIPE with leading life sciences investors Frazier Life Sciences, Redmile Group, and Gilead Sciences.
- Gritstone announced groundbreaking early-stage clinical data at ESMO 2021 from their personalized immunotherapy program GRANITE for microsatellite stable colorectal cancer; pivotal trial to start soon.
- The company has multiple ongoing trials that are evaluating self-amplifying mRNA as next-gen vaccine technology to combat COVID-19.
- GRTS recently dosed the first solid tumor patient in Phase 2 clinical trials studying an optimized SLATE v2 cassette of their “Off-the-Shelf” immunotherapy
For further information, see Seeking Alpha (https://seekingalpha.com/article/4466824-gritstone-bio-grts-poised-to-dominate-mrna-market)